Friday, August 17, 2007

so forth and etc

uni blah

been sick last few weeks.

knitting vest.

i like my vest.

took a week off, that was Good, relax relax relax.

am slightly hungry.

need to quit a job, scary.

gettting scholarship money number two any day now.

cure = amazing.

sleepy.

should be actually working here, not just sitting here updating blog.

hm.

3 comments:

Batty said...

It's good to have you back!

We need to populate the world with knitting, blogging gothic feminists. I was just thinking about that when I bought the last issue of Bitch. Now I'm subscribing because our bookstore doesn't always have it.

My kitties send snuggles. They like the Cure too.

roxy =^o^= said...

I noticed your last post was on my berfday - woop!

Listened to the Cure on the way home and thought of you LOL


Today is International Talk Like A Pirate Day

yarrrrrrrrr

Ooh ooh check out this linky for the book lover in you

Miss you much - love ya sweetheart. Holla back sometime soon :)

roxy =^o^= said...

You need some truffles.

Love ya,
roxy